Hiring: Retail Sales Consultant30/09/2018
Do you want to work for a privately owned BMW Retailer as a BMW Used Car Sales Consultant, based in Tring which offers great career prospects with multiple opportunities to boost your earnings?
You’d be responsible for creating and managing BMW Used Car opportunities, targeting clients, conversing and negotiating confidently and successfully, utilising your strong telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face.
You will receive industry leading training and development, enabling you to further develop your sales skills and management opportunities. We employ great people, encourage them to move fast, listen well and create new opportunities. Great individuals work as a team, using different levels of experience and specialism to provide a rounded solution. More than anything else our people make our products shine.
This role is aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Specific experience is not essential but commitment and desire are.
To be successful in this Sales Consultant role, you will have:
· The ability to persuade and influence a wide range of new prospects and existing customers
· The speed of thought to spot angles to up-sell and cross-sell
· A high level of verbal communication skills
· A confident approach
· An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable bad days
· A track record of high achievement in previous roles
We’ll provide the following package:
· Competitive basic salary
· Uncapped commission scheme
· Company car scheme
· Immediate family BMW car lease scheme
· Great working environment
· Unrivalled training programmes
Please send your CV and covering letter to Peter Jukes, BMW General Sales Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org